Mobile sampling at any location to collect mercury from gases
• Mobile collection system for organic and inorganic substances
• Universal and easy to use, on site
• High precision with minimum cost overhead
• Automatic temperature and pressure correction for exact results
• Minimum blindness
• Direct data transfer to analysis systems
• Extension for heavy metal analysis
• Network-independent operation with automatic recharge
Selective collecting of substances from gases
The low weight of the autoCollect systems is optimum for mobile usage as a sample collector. The retention of samples from gases is ensured by high-active pyrographite-balls with a surface volume of 1200 m2/g. The adsorptive binding at the surface of the species can be broken by thermal desorption in different detection systems like AAS, ICP, or in the case of organic molecules in chromatographic devices (GCMS, HPLC, etc.). To the best advantage is the usage in high-performance direct mercury analyzers. Due to easy exchangeable volume measuring-bags, different gas volumes are precisely measured and automatically converted to normal temperature- and pressure conditions. The integrated lead battery allows a sample to collect up to 8 hours in the field. An extreme application example could be named the sample collecting in an exhaust gas stack. The autoCOLLECT-G is suitable for gas samples like outdoor air, room air, landfill gases, exhaust gases, fumes, and all other kinds of gases.
THE MERCURIO CV – MERCURY ANALYZER
Compact workplace for the determination of mercury in liquids and digestions
• Hg-CV analysis system for daily routine use
• Optional with DOUBLE BEAM technology and automatic sample changer
• Fast and reliable analysis by cold-vapor atomic absorption technology
• Determination of mercury up to the extreme trace range
• Cost-effective analysis by low investment costs
• Best detection limits < 0.0005 ng
• Interference-free analysis by Hg separation
• Measuring range from 0 to 1500 ng Hg with “Dual signal technology”
• Compact system with color graphics terminal and software
• Complete logging of all working parameters
• Elimination of spectroscopic disturbances
• Low operating costs per analysis
A fast and reliable analysis by cold vapor technology
Therefore with the Mercurio CV system, the entire Hg analysis of a sample with reaction and measurement time is achieved in only 2-3 minutes. For even a lower detection and trouble-free analysis, the extremely sensitive enrichment process can be converted within a few seconds. Interference by unspecific absorptions is thus eliminated. The new cuvette design allows different sample volumes of high Hg concentrations as well as extremely low contents to <0.0005 µg/L to be determined. Advantageous is the low susceptibility to contamination of the system by parallel flushing. This prevents cleaning and rinsing after high Hg values. Furthermore, the special features of the system require a small space with a built–in PC terminal, giving one an optimal price/performance ratio.
The mercury analysis system with an integrated AA Spectrometer, automatic 6-channel pump, gas/liquid separation unit and the special low-pressure plasma Hg lamp ensure excellent sensitivity. The efficient evaporation and enrichment offer an application range of 0 to 1500 ng Hg. The Mercurio CV can also check and calibrate the delivery channels of the pump before each use. The system provides the highest analytical precision and with the support of a computer terminal simple and clear handling by process symbols. The Mercurio CV is designed for mercury analyses in liquids and for digestion such as drinking water, groundwater, seawater, surface water, rainwater, solvents, but also for all types of digestions: soils, blood, urine, serum, saliva, fish, drinks, grain, rock, ash, minerals, paper, plastics, etc.
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION
New innovative technology for a persistent environmental pollutant.